Data is at the core of your business. Your emails, customer records, documents, invoices etc. is all data you can’t do without. A data disaster can be crippling for a business and the cost of downtime can run into thousands of pounds.
Backup irreplaceable data from your desktops, laptops and servers with the StorCell Online Managed Backup Service. With state of the art software and robust infrastructure, we provide you an enterprise class online backup service that ensures that you can quickly get up and running following any kind of data disaster. High system availability, year round monitoring processes and our unwavering commitment to service excellence will give you total piece of mind .
Why Backup Online?
- Online backups are the easiest and surest way to protect your data
- Backing up to offsite servers ensures that you can recover your data even in case of a physical disaster, theft or loss
- Online backups eliminate many of the error prone steps associated with traditional backup methods like magnetic tape media. Users can restore ‘point in time’ versions of files without loading tapes one after the other
- With our online backup solution, your data is encrypted and compressed even before it leaves your computer systems
After the first full backup, only incremental block level changes are sent – optimising bandwidth & storage usageService Highlights
- Intuitive & user friendly interface works from within your existing browser
- Backup workstations & servers
- Backup all kinds of data: Documents, Emails, Exchange, SQL
- Military strength (up to 448 bit) encryption of your data before it leaves your machine
- Powerful Compression
- Intelligent backup of changed data only; after the first backup
- Supports Windows, Linux, Mac OSX & FreeBSD
- Multiple scheduling options including continuous data protection & multiple full backup scheduling
Point in time restores allow you to simply point on a version and click to restore
How it works
- Simply install an agent on each server (workstation or pc) that you wish to protect. After the initial configuration, backups run automatically from where we monitor and manage the process remotely – without ever accessing your data
- We can even implement a staged backup solution for you wherein you can backup to a local server and have that replicate to our remote server as additional insurance against disaster
- Pricing depends on the number of client installations and the amount of data stored. Accordingly, you will be billed on a predictable monthly basis
Note: You are charged on compressed data storage only; additionally, our intelligent incremental data feature backs up only changed blocks after the first backup