We have teamed up with a UK market leader in IT disposals to be able to offer a hassle free and bespoke secure Disposal service.
What our IT Disposal service Offers:-
Full data cleanse service with collection
Asset tagging on site
Certificate of destruction supplied upon completion
All disposals of items in line with current WEEE regulations
Hard drives are shredded to MOD Standard (ISO 27001), one of only two companies to have achieved this in the UK.
Why should we offer this service?
- It is against the law to dump PC’s/office equipment or to even take them to your local tip
- Everyone now has to comply with the WEEE directive, which was introduced in January 2007.
- Confidential information from schools/NHS/solicitors/government is sensitive data and should be properly disposed of.
What we do and how we do it
- We collect all IT equipment (20 units or more) with our own security cleared staff.
- We can handle large collections (up to 40 tonnes of IT) at a time.
- All vehicles have GPS tracking and can be monitored in real time for secure projects.
- All staff are uniformed and will wear ID badges.
All collections will be pre-planned and audited and asset tagged as they are loaded onto the vehicles.
What happens to your old equipment, and is it disposed of in an environmental way?
- Our waste disposal company holds ISO 14001 which is a full waste management license.
- Plastics –shredded and incinerated at waste power plant
- CRT/LCD TV – recycled at appropriate approved recycler
- Circuit Boards – bulked together for specialist recycling
- Metals – separation and shredding is completed before being sent to recycling specialist.
All waste streams are audited to ensure that they are fully compliant with WEEE regulations.
What to do next
- Call us or email a request stating the full inventory of the items that need collecting (eg. 10 x HP DX2000 PC's, and 12 x LG Flat Panel monitors)
- We will give you a price for the collection and disposal of your equipment
- Make yourself a cup of tea, and make some new plans for what you're going to do with all that new space!