An IT Guide to Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning - Online Workshop
Article Date: 2021-06-01
A sound plan needs to consider more than just the technology.
Your plan should minimise the disruption to your business and mitigate the risk should the worse happen.
Often falling to IT, producing a BCDR plan that considers the wider risk to your business is an essential IT skill.
Topics and Questions we discussed:
1. What to do in the event of a data loss or outage.
2. Building your Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) plan with proven backup solutions for software such as Office 365.
3. Restore critical data to the last-known-good version and achieve Business as Usual (BAU) as quickly as possible.
1. Testing your BCDR plan should be done regularly.
2. Build a plan that contains a tested process to protect critical data in the event of any issues.
3. How to prevent data loss and employee downtime.
GET YOUR WEBINAR COPY HERE: