Jungle IT Presents:
iT Modernisation & Digital Transformation
Chevin Country Park Hotel,
York Gate, Otley, LS21 3NU
27th March 2020
1:30pm - 5:00pm
Digital Transformation can be a daunting task, but to succeed, businesses must define their business strategy for the digital age. Jungle IT’s Chief Technical Officer, David Blythe, has over 20 years’ experience enabling SME businesses to execute their IT strategy.
Registration & Welcome, Including Buffet Lunch
Jonathan Asquith, Jungle IT's Managing Director:
- Introduction & Transformation Concerns
Chris Morley, a Microsoft Business Development Manager:
- Building a Modern Workplace with Office 365
David Blythe, Jungle IT’s Chief Technical Officer:
- Office 365 including Teams – are you leveraging all elements of your existing subscriptions?
- Flexible working checklist – once a perk, now essential for the modern workforce?
- IT Security – what free steps you can take to ensure your network and users are safe?
Question and Answer
Networking and Closing Drinks
More importantly, we are keen to understand your views. Our workshop will show you how to get started with your first steps towards your own Digital roadmap.
If you are interested in joining us, please show interest by the link below: