Our hosted telephony solution isn't about running your existing PBX in the cloud; it's about giving you the functionality of instant messaging, presence and a UC that integrates in to your existing applications.
We guide you through your transition to hosted by following these four simple steps:
- Our engineers carry out a site survey with you in advance of your installation to ensure all the relevant cabling and equipment is in place to work seamlessly with the hosted telephony and the handsets are sent out pre-programmed so they truly are ‘plug and play’.
- Our Technical Support Team then take over. They are always on hand to assist you in setting up your phone system exactly how you want it on the online portal once this is tested and working to your satisfaction.
- We can then port your existing phone numbers to the new system without any downtime for your business.
- Onsite training for your staff once the new phone system is in operation to make the transition is as smooth as possible for everyone.
You will also benefit from a dedicated account manager at Jungle IT who will conduct regular reviews with you to ensure you are happy with the service and to make sure you are getting the most out of the system to maximise the benefit to your business.
A little about our partner…
The NFON system is flexible; future proofed and can be fully integrated with Skype for Business. Without the integration of a telephone system, Skype for Business can’t deliver a truly unified communications experience. The integration of NFON’s cloud telephone system enables you to use Skype for Business as your complete communications platform. Now you can combine the functionality provided by an enterprise telephone system with Skype’s core features, such as instant messaging and video – simply and cost effectively. In addition the benefits that businesses are realising with cloud telephony from Jungle IT include –
- Lower Costs from eliminating high line rental, maintenance and call charges.
- No charges for internal company calls between all locations.
- Built in business continuity and disaster recover, with the ability to work from anywhere.
- Ultimate flexibility from being able to quickly and easily adds and remove users.
- Access to a wide range of handsets including Yealink, Panasonic and Snom.
- Over 150 other advanced features including call recording, call reporting and fixed mobile convergence.
"Showing our customers what can be done with Unified comms is a real buzz for me."
For further information on our Unified Communications services contact:
T: 0113239 5897
Azure is built on the same technologies that you (and millions of others) already trust: Windows Server, SQL Server, Active Directory, Hyper-V and more.
Veeam Cloud Connect; fast and secure backup and replication to the cloud, without the cost of building an offsite infrastructure.
A complete, intelligent solution, including Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security, that empowers everyone to be creative and work together, securely.
The productivity benefits of digitally transforming your business are immense, and we understand it can be difficult to understand just from reading our site.
We love to talk, and our team of geeks are on hand to get you started, so drop us a note and we'll call you back. Or if you prefer, we can come and see you and we'll bring the tea!