We take your privacy very seriously. We will only ever collect, keep, use or share your data where you have given us your consent, or if we are legally obliged to do so. We will ensure that all such information is processed fairly and lawfully, in accordance with current UK legislation and we aim to meet current internet best practice, including but not limited to the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communication Regulations 2003 and any subsequent legislation. The following statement sets out our policy regarding the personal information which we collect.
Information we collect
- Where you can order products, we will collect your name, contact and billing information, transaction and credit card information;
- We require that users supply personal information, including name, company, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address prior to purchasing products and receiving any other company information or materials;
- We may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products, and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services;
- When you attend one of our events, you may choose to provide us with your personal information (name, email address, mailing address) and let us know what you are interested in receiving further information from us. By doing so, you are giving us permission to enter your details into our systems on your behalf and share your details with our supplier partners who presented at the event you attended.
How we use personal data
We use this information to operate our business activities effectively, understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Improve our products and services;
- Customer care procedures;
- Provide information about new products, special offers or other relevant information you may find interesting;
- To offer you credit terms for the purchase of products or services from the site;
- Order fulfilment; and
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax, or mail.
- A cookie is a text file that a website transfers to your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. Cookies only record those areas of a website that have been visited by your computer and for how long.
- This Website uses the following two types of cookies:
- Session Cookies - these are temporary cookies which remain on your computer until you leave the Website and allow you to carry information across pages of the Website without having to re-enter information, all the information entered is immediately deleted.
- Persistent Cookies - these remain on your computer after you leave the Website and the information is retained for your future usage.
- You will be asked to accept or decline cookie, this you can do by modifying the setting in your browser. If you would like to do this, please see the help menu of your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our Website if cookies are disabled.
Looking after your information
We take appropriate security measures in relation to the sensitivity of the information which we hold on you.
- We will not hold your information on our systems for any longer than is necessary for us to meet the purpose of holding that information.
- Where you have made us aware that the information that we hold about you is inaccurate or not up to date, we will update that
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you.
- If you have any questions about privacy, please contact: email@example.com
Alternatively, please write to us at:
Jungle IT Ltd
2 Feast Field, Horsforth,
Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS18 4TJ
or telephone us on 0113 258 4433
Registered in England 05008636